1. Pick-up, processing and use of personal data
In compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter "LOPD") and its development regulations, we inform you that the data collected through the Portal will be Incorporated into an automated personal data file of which the following company may be responsible:
- TRAIT BCN, S.L.L. with address Calle Parlament, 28, 08015 Barcelona and CIF B-66343385 (hereinafter, "TRAIT BCN").
Your data will be processed with the purpose of attending to the different types of relationships that may arise between the users of the Portal and TRAIT BCN as a result of the requests, managements, purchases or formalities to which the corresponding form of data collection refers. The data to be processed by TRAIT BCN will be the collected through the corresponding data collection forms as well as, if applicable, those that are collected or obtained later to fulfill the purposes foreseen in each case.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed in any of the forms so that the omission of any of them may entail the impossibility of providing the services requested.
The data treatments currently performed in the Portal are the following:
- "User Registration" Section: The registration is optional to be able to make purchases online in our Portal. For this purpose, TRAIT BCN, as responsible for the file, will request a series of personal data through a registration form. These data together with the relative ones of the purchases that are made will be treated in order to allow the purchase online and to take care of your orders. Likewise, TRAIT BCN may process your data in order to contact Registered Users in the event that any kind of incident arises during the processing of the order or in the management of the collection. Furthermore, TRAIT BCN will be able to collect new data or confirm the already collected when necessary for the fulfillment of the corresponding contract, for fraud's prevention or for the surveys' fulfillment about the products and services' quality. In addition, TRAIT BCN can process your personal data related to purchases made on the Portal to elaborate profiles for commercial and advertising purposes as well as to offer you products and services that may be of your interest related to the retail sector of textile equipment and fashion, footwear, accessories, cosmetics, hygiene, household products, electronics, computer products and other products and services marketed in Trait.
By marking the box "I want to receive communications by email or equivalent media", you expressly consent to TRAIT BCN to send you these commercial communications by email or equivalent media (SMS or MMS).
Additionally, during such registration, your consent may be requested for another set of purposes that are not directly related to the purchase. In case you do not agree with such additional treatments check or uncheck the appropriate box accordingly.
- "Newsletter" Section: By sending the corresponding form, the User expressly consents that TRAIT BCN as the responsible for the file may send you by any means, including electronic means, our corporate newsletter. As well as to offer you products and services that may be of your interest related to the retail sector of textile equipment and fashion, footwear, accessories, cosmetics, hygiene, household products, electronics, computer products and other products and services marketed in Trait.
Likewise, by sending us your information through the forms provided or by email to the corresponding mailboxes you declare that the information and data provided are accurate and truthful, as well as that the User is over 14 years. The services of the Portal are not directed to children under 14 years old therefore we do not expect parental consent in any case.
TRAIT BCN will keep its data for the periods legally anticipated for each case and this without prejudice of its right of cancellation.
2. Access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition's procedure
Users may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of their data. Users are also allowed to revoke their consent in the legally-provided terms by contacting the indicated postal address or the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, always accompanied by a copy of a document which proves your identity.
3. Commercial communications-mailing opposition
Users may oppose the mailing of commercial communications by sending an email to the following address email@example.com.
These tools do not obtain information about your name or surname nor the postal address from which you connect. The information they get is related to the number of pages visited, the language, social network in which our news is published, the assigned IP address related to the city from which you access, the number of new users, the visits frequency and recurrence, visiting time, browser and operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
This information is used to improve our pages, to detect new needs and to evaluate the introduced improvements with the purpose of providing a better service to the users who visit us adapting them for example to the most used browsers or terminals. To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting the browser options installed on your computer.
You can check how to do it in each browser following the following links:
Firefox from http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
Chrome from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=...
Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to...
Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
5. Portal's Cookies description
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmd, __utmv, __utmz They allow to track the website using Google Analytics tool which is a service provided by Google to obtain information about users' access to websites. Some of the data stored for further analysis are: the number of times the user visited the website, the dates of the user's first and last visit, the duration of visits, the page from which the user accessed the website, the search engine which the user has used to reach the website or the link that has selected, the world's place from which the user accesses, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, which is why we suggest that you consult the Google Analytics privacy page, http://www.google.com/analytics/privacyoverview.ht... to obtain more information about the cookies you use and how to disable them (understanding that we are not responsible for the content or veracity of third party websites).